I didn’t even know you could make your own tanning products- why not, you can make your tattoo, hair colors and more, all with products readily available in your kitchen! I just love these two-fers!?
Self Tanning Recipe #1 Tea?
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tea bags
- 1/4 cup lanolin
- 1/4 cup sesame seed oil
- Boil the water and brew a strong?tea
- Pour 1/4 cup tea into a blender with the other ingredients and blend at a low speed. Slowly add the rest of the tea while blending.
- Test out your results on a small, not usually visible spot on your body. Use sparingly.
Self Tanning Recipe #2 Cocoa
- Mix 1/4 cup of cocoa with natural white lotion- Mix to desired color. Spread it evenly over body or face. Put in lotion pump bottle to reuse. Tan will last until next shower.?
Self Tanning Recipe #2 DHA?
- Mix together a teaspoon of water with a pinch of hyaluronic acid and 10 to 12 granules of DHA. Stir until the DHA powder is dissolved, and then spread the blend evenly over your skin, massaging it in. This amount is enough for the face. You can substitute the teaspoon of water with a teaspoon of a water-based?moisturizing lotion.